• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New knife

Let me clue in coral man that thinks that he has some coral that’s worth more than my life. Yeah do you know what WD is? Oh I know SPS very well. You must know what WD is.

Do you know where it came from do you know who imported it do you know who has been selling it on the Facebook forums?

175 an inch???

No I don’t think you know where it came from lol

Walt Disney for your reference.

Don’t even get me started on shrooms, monsters, rhizos and more.

I have Zoas worth more than your tank that have not been released.

Where do you think the chaos came from?

Krakatoa’s?

Watermelon chalice from the very beginning 15 years ago? Lol

They all came from the Philippines dude

Do you even know what CITIES are?

Let me clue in coral man that thinks that he has some coral that’s worth more than my life. Yeah do you know what WD is? Oh I know SPS very well. You must know what WD is.

Do you know where it came from do you know who imported it do you know who has been selling it on the Facebook forums?

175 an inch???

No I don’t think you know where it came from lol

Walt Disney for your reference.

Don’t even get me started on shrooms, monsters, rhizos and more.

I have Zoas worth more than your tank that have not been released.

Where do you think the chaos came from?

Krakatoa’s?

Watermelon chalice from the very beginning 15 years ago? Lol

They all came from the Philippines dude

Do you even know what CITIES are?
I’m still curious what bonding company you had to use for that insane display that you have pictured. Lol

I sell to TGC, WWC , and more.

dude you have no idea who I am am. LOL

Nice try tho.

He is not taking extra orders unless it’s through previous customers. Nothing personal

After reading 7 pages of your condescending BS, I'm of the firm opinion that your $500.00 Uber knife, is really just a POS that will fall apart under real world use. The truth is a $200.00 dollar Cold Steel SRK will out preform the faux Damascus knife your pimping. You sound like you have a blue check mark on your Twitter account, and wear a mask while driving alone in your car. Make sure you get your 4th booster shot.

Nothing personal...

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Back
Top Bottom