New Liberty Group buy Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect can to do a group buy on is their new Ti 5.56 can, the Triumph. It's new and should be a lot of interest. I'm in now if you can manage it. The mystic has already been done. Triumph is a 12 oz 5.56 can thats as quiet as the torch.

The perfect can to do a group buy on is their new Ti 5.56 can, the Triumph. It's new and should be a lot of interest. I'm in now if you can manage it. The mystic has already been done. Triumph is a 12 oz 5.56 can thats as quiet as the torch.
I had lunch with Liberty Saturday and we did talk about the New 5.56 can. It is thread mount only, but is light.

I had lunch with Liberty Saturday and we did talk about the New 5.56 can. It is thread mount only, but is light.

Yeah he said it would be a year or more before they came out with a QA model on te new 556 can. I'm fine with a thread on at this point. I'm not really sure how their current QA model prevents suppressor back off anyway.

Can you check to see if they can do a group buy with multiple models? I thought I saw where someone else did it on NFA talk. I've been waiting on them to produces lightweight 556 can for a while. Would probably be in for another essence too but depends on what models are included.

I've been dying to put a new can on my Sig Mosquito.
Was leaning toward AAC but if a Liberty Essence could
be picked up for less on a group buy then I'm in...

(Can't use my Christmas money for any new weapons.
These prices are crazy. Might as well upgrade what I've got)

Come summer I'll be looking at a .308 can. Shoot me a PM next time you get some 5/8-24 mystic adapters, I picked up a .308 that's threaded.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your Sunday to let me pick up my SBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom