• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEW MEMBERS=MEMBERS YOU CAN KIDAROUND WITH

Yep, my restraints are a ***** to get off. Besides I have been to one meet and greet. It was alright. Everybody kissing each others ass in a big circle jerk for the day only to get back online to get a knife stuck in your back by someone you thought was a friend.
Oh lawd

Yep, my restraints are a ***** to get off. Besides I have been to one meet and greet. It was alright. Everybody kissing each others ass in a big circle jerk for the day only to get back online to get a knife stuck in your back by someone you thought was a friend.
Maybe we could get you to one on the Southside, I've been to two and so far both of those were cool. Just a bunch a good ol' boys talkin' **** and having a pretty good time. Hopefully anybody who's met me thought I wasn't any different in person than online. Besides, if I'm gonna stab anybody I'm gonna do it in person and Ima put that sucker in the neck. Lol

Maybe we could get you to one on the Southside, I've been to two and so far both of those we cool. Just a bunch a good ol' boys talkin' **** and have a pretty good time. Hopefully anybody who's met me thought I wasn't any different in person than online. Besides, if I'm gonna stab anybody I'm gonna do it in person and Ima put that sucker in the neck. Lol

Now this threads getting somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom