• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEW MEMBERS=MEMBERS YOU CAN KIDAROUND WITH

Ha ha. Laufen is my friend
I'm sure he has some friends, I'm definitely not one of em'. I can't be friends with anyone who ridicules and belittles people because of their religious beliefs. Don't get me wrong though, I do have friends that are atheists but they don't act like total asses to people who aren't atheists. I don't try to shove my beliefs down other peoples throats either.

I'm sure he has some friends, I'm definitely not one of em'. I can't be friends with anyone who ridicules and belittles people because of their religious beliefs. Don't get me wrong though, I do have friends that are atheists but they don't act like total asses to people who aren't atheists. I don't try to shove my beliefs down other peoples throats either.

He's actually a super cool dude. Spent 3 days camping on my property. Never brought up religion. I'm catholic. Bible on dining room table Web personality VS real life

He's actually a super cool dude. Spent 3 days camping on my property. Never brought up religion. I'm catholic. Bible on dining room table Web personality VS real life
He started in on me six years ago totally unprovoked. Another thing about me is what you see on here is what you can expect from me in person, I don't try to be different like that and I don't trust folks like that either. That's the definition of being "two faced" and I learned a very long time ago that those people can't be trusted. He tried to tell me in a thread about a M&G that I'd probably like him if I met him in person, told him that wouldn't be possible.

He started in on me six years ago totally unprovoked. Another thing about me is what you see on here is what you can expect from me in person, I don't try to be different like that and I don't trust folks like that either. That's the definition of being "two faced" and I learned a very long time ago that those people can't be trusted. He tried to tell me in a thread about a M&G that I'd probably like him if I met him in person, told him that wouldn't be possible.

dude rocks a zuma with a cool ass sticker...........lol
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom