• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new odt slang term for flippers

i dont care about flippers. i find that everyone at one point or another does it..
i cant be forced to buy from them. most of the time they stand in line,jump thru hoops,drive all over, and make very little for the effort.
the truth is a flipper just makes wanna be flippers mad because they missed out. they also come in handy,if you need/want something and cant find it. you may be able to get it from a flipper,and they spent the time and money to find it. you just pay a little more to get it. buttttt,you wanted it.
its also fun,i like it when they post 9mm for a buck a round. sometimes i am tempted to pm them and offer up some of mine for 80 cents a round.then they can flip it.
i guess what i am saying is this, i dont give a flip about flippers. let them do what they want,and quit looking at the ads if you get butt hurt about it....

Maybe we should also come up with a new term for those who get all butt hurt over flippers and cry that “someone oughta do something about this!” Of course no one will since this is still a free country (kinda) so then they try to persuade everyone else to hate them too by coming up with derogatory names.

Oh, I know! We can call them democrats!

Back
Top Bottom