• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new odt slang term for flippers

7A8B0264-E086-4633-AA64-86710CD0A123.jpeg

i dont care about flippers. i find that everyone at one point or another does it..
i cant be forced to buy from them. most of the time they stand in line,jump thru hoops,drive all over, and make very little for the effort.
the truth is a flipper just makes wanna be flippers mad because they missed out. they also come in handy,if you need/want something and cant find it. you may be able to get it from a flipper,and they spent the time and money to find it. you just pay a little more to get it. buttttt,you wanted it.
its also fun,i like it when they post 9mm for a buck a round. sometimes i am tempted to pm them and offer up some of mine for 80 cents a round.then they can flip it.
i guess what i am saying is this, i dont give a flip about flippers. let them do what they want,and quit looking at the ads if you get butt hurt about it....
Saw a odt members ad on armslist a flipper price won’t tell you how I know an won’t reveal him cause he dosen’t need a group of guys with pitch forks an shovels showing up at his house in the early evening

I really could not care less if someone flips something I sold them. If I sell something, I got the price I wanted when I wanted it. If they want to re-sell what they have just bought, more power to them. I do not have the time or patience to deal with every Gomer that wants to grind me down over a few bucks when trying to sell something. I’m more pi$$ed off at people who welch on deals than flippers.

I really could not care less if someone flips something I sold them. If I sell something, I got the price I wanted when I wanted it. If they want to re-sell what they have just bought, more power to them. I do not have the time or patience to deal with every Gomer that wants to grind me down over a few bucks when trying to sell something. I’m more pi$$ed off at people who welch on deals than flippers.

I agree. I sold a revolver on here for $600. It went through several hands and is listed a LOT higher right now...for a long time, lol. I don't care what people ask for their ****.

Back
Top Bottom