• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New old dude from Michigan

Your memory suffers from too much humidity. lol

Alpena is up north on the shores of Lake Huron, 200+ miles from Pontiac.

And yes, winters last a few months but there's no tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, or deadly amphibians.

Hey from way down in Darien GA. It's shrimp country and 2 counties from Florida. My grandfather came from a tiny little town in Michigan called Alpina . Seems like it's close to Pontiac. I was there as a teenager in July and we had to wear jackets. Y'all get about 3 days of summer don't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your memory suffers from too much humidity. lol

Alpena is up north on the shores of Lake Huron, 200+ miles from Pontiac.

And yes, winters last a few months but there's no tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, or deadly amphibians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not so much the humidity here as it is the damn biting sand gnats. They're more aggravating than the mosquitoes.

We have a family vacation place in NC and one night I thought it'd be a good idea to sleep with the door open and listen to the ocean all night. Bad bad idea.

No-see-ums had us scratching ourselves until we bled.
It's not so much the humidity here as it is the damn biting sand gnats. They're more aggravating than the mosquitoes.

We have a family vacation place in NC and one night I thought it'd be a good idea to sleep with the door open and listen to the ocean all night. Bad bad idea.

No-see-ums had us scratching ourselves until we bled.
We spent the night at Nags Head on the Outer Banks a few years ago. Beautiful ocean views. But I don't have much use for the rest of NC.

Welcome.jpg
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom