New(old) flesh eating drug hits US streets

I think I'd rather catch my kid with an ounce of wacky weed than a handful of FDA approved prescription meds. Prescription drugs are a BIG deal with kids today, more readily accessible and far more dangerous than even alcohol.

so true, at least weed and normal illicit drugs have the same affect on people for the most part across the board

synthetic drugs are real case specific

if that happens i wont be around to blame it on anyone else i figure

or i could get hit by a truck tomorrow. fact is there are things such as calculated risk and then there is this kinda dumb****

So, a "calculated" risk is one where you know you might get throat, stomach, or liver cancer, but (being an uneducated party animal wanna be) taking another drug offered up is a special type of self destruction and deserves sympathy?

So, a "calculated" risk is one where you know you might get throat, stomach, or liver cancer, but (being an uneducated party animal wanna be) taking another drug offered up is a special type of self destruction and deserves sympathy?

you are generalizing far to much, everything is case specific

but i would say that someone who willingly injects poison into their body is an idiot. that being said there are plenty of people who deserve sympathy who had no choice in their circumstance

People who laugh at this stuff and say "let em all die" don't have teenage children. Just wait. Coming to a Smallville, USA near you.

I've got two teenagers, but we've taught them better. Besides, if they get into something like that, I'll beat 'em to death before the drugs take over. 2ndly, METH-ADEMIC has already come to Smallville U.S.A.!

I've got two teenagers, but we've taught them better. Besides, if they get into something like that, I'll beat 'em to death before the drugs take over. 2ndly, METH-ADEMIC has already come to Smallville U.S.A.!

Don't think it won't. Once this garbage hits the streets like it has on the other side of the pond, it will trend itself into rural life just like meth did. It's a one and done drug. I put 10 pounds that some ODTer will have a story about someone they know or a neighbor and this junk.

you are generalizing far to much, everything is case specific

but i would say that someone who willingly injects poison into their body is an idiot. that being said there are plenty of people who deserve sympathy who had no choice in their circumstance

That goes for alcohol, tobacco, and food stuffs, right? So, if you eat TACOS, can I request to have your insurance rates raised?

Back
Top Bottom