• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New reloader question

I have used Win 231 in all of those calibers except 357 mag. I liked having that powder around for that exact reason that I could use one powder for multiple loads.

I have used Win 231 in all of those calibers except 357 mag. I liked having that powder around for that exact reason that I could use one powder for multiple loads.
that is exactly what im looking for the one powder that does it all for my handgun needs and a guy with a picture of rickey from trailer park boys knows his stuff for sure lol I love that show (bubbles is my favorite)

Titegroup works great in 9 and 45 from what I've read. I've used it 45 and have no complaints thus far.

I have used Titegroup in .45 and it worked well a couple years ago....but it seems like it was harder to find load data for it in 9mm from what I remember. I did have good results in the .45 for sure though.

Universal is aptly named and often uses less powder than others so its more economical. Ive used it for 9, 357 mag 357 sig 38 special and 40. Can be used in 25 to 45 and 44 mag as well as shotgun.
Meters very well and is consistent.Lights easily too.
It can get smoky at lower charges is about the only drawback I have encountered.

I've used Bullseye in all those calibers if I'm not mistaken... 9mm, .45ACP, and .38/.357. As Woodstock mentioned above, Unique is a good choice for them too. I think Universal Clays is another one that can go for multiple pistol/shotgun loads too.

I would recommend getting a good reloading manual- my personal favorite is the Speer book. They will have load data for whatever you're going to reload.

there are like three or four brands that most people recommend so I think I might just try a pound of each and pick what I like the best

Back
Top Bottom