• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NEW STAR WARS TRAILER

Can somebody show me where the "ignore" button is please?

:pound:

I'm sorry but I could never get into the movies a kid, tried as a teenager, even tried watching a few years ago and found myself bored to death. Same issue with The Lord of the Rings, never even finished watching those. Not a fan of Star Trek either. Or even ET.

Granted I'm sure this will end up as the largest grossing movie in history, I just can't see myself even paying the $2 or whatever it is now to rent the Blu-ray.

I'm sorry but I could never get into the movies a kid, tried as a teenager, even tried watching a few years ago and found myself bored to death. Same issue with The Lord of the Rings, never even finished watching those. Not a fan of Star Trek either. Or even ET.

Granted I'm sure this will end up as the largest grossing movie in history, I just can't see myself even paying the $2 or whatever it is now to rent the Blu-ray.
How old are you?

Man when I grew up it was Rocky and Star Wars. The first Star Wars (IV-VI) are still incredible when you consider when they were filmed.

How old are you?
^^^ THIS B boxer90 ^^^

I'm 39 years old. When I was growing up, every boy I knew LOVED Star Wars. Every sandbox was Tatooine, every patch of woods was Endor and everytime it snowed I was on Hoth.

Of course that was back when kids still went outside to play and still had imaginations. LOL!

Hanging on my daughters wall in her room. How many of ya'll played with these?
How many of ya'll blew them to pieces with fire crackers and BB guns? LOL!
IMG_20151021_172247.jpg
IMG_20151021_172320.jpg
IMG_20151021_172403.jpg

Hanging on my daughters wall in her room. How many of ya'll played with these?
How many of ya'll blew them to pieces with fire crackers and BB guns? LOL!
View attachment 572038 View attachment 572039 View attachment 572040

I had two or three of these mixed in with a slew of the small GI Joes that came from my uncle. Those and Mega Blocks, because Mega Blocks were cheaper than Lego.

Several wounded warriors still exist to this day in a box somewhere in my attic.

Um.. I am almost sure you are a bogillionaire with these.
Nah, I'm not gonna lie to you guys.

These ARE the very first original Star Wars figures from the late 70's, but the packaging is reproduction.

They're only worth about $20 each. LOL! They look cool on display though!

I WISH they WERE in the original packaging. It makes me SICK to think of how many of these I ripped open as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom