New Styles

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Our new styles are officially launched now and you can check them all out in the "style chooser" at the bottom left of the screen. Just click where it says "Blue"

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 2.28.17 AM.png

All the old styles are still here so you're not forced to use the new styles, just select the one you used to use in the style chooser.

Also please report any bugs or errors you see in any of the styles and I'll try and get them addressed asap.

I've got a bunch of placeholders instead of graphics, and the button to go to tell me about going back to the old style doesn't work. Also, "Recent Posts" seems not to be top left any more.

upload_2016-12-11_5-26-38.png

Granted, it's probably because of all my security, but this is with google enabled even.

Update: I cannot see the indicators for "Alerts" (the number) for example. Wherever that's coming from isn't for me. Switched back to the old style-- that still works fine.

Did I miss something? My whole screen for the home page is HUGE (the font size)! I thought my kids played with the setting on the computer, but all other sites are fine.

***Edit- whatever someone did since my post, it is now normal! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom