• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to Outdoors Trader and New to ATL

A5.56

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Just throwing a post out there to see what suggestions people have for good outdoor ranges and where to find the best deals on guns/ammo locally.

I moved to ATL a little over a year ago and still have yet to find an outdoor range that lets you move around a bit. I've been looking online at South River Gun Club and they look pretty decent based on youtube clips and their website. If anyone has an inside scoop, I'd appreciate it. Especially before dropping $800 for membership.

Also, I threw a couple of listings up for items I'm selling, but not sure if I'm making any rookie mistakes. So let me know if my posts are goofed in any obvious way.

We're an odd bunch but generally get along.

Welcome and good luck finding a range that fits.

GA has some great Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs) and you can shoot all year for the cost of a hunting license. The nice ones have RSO's and they do not allow movement/drawing/rapid fire. There are some that don't have RSO's so as long as you are safe and the range is empty have at it.

We're an odd bunch but generally get along.

Welcome and good luck finding a range that fits.

GA has some great Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs) and you can shoot all year for the cost of a hunting license. The nice ones have RSO's and they do not allow movement/drawing/rapid fire. There are some that don't have RSO's so as long as you are safe and the range is empty have at it.

Any hints on which don't have RSOs?

Back
Top Bottom