• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Newest FFL to the ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that is great, I can personally vouch for spamcastle. He's one of the better guy that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Good luck with your new venture.:high5:

Last edited:
$1 transfers, hell yeah!

Stock up on magazines, accessories and ammo, so you can at least make a little profit off us! :lol:

That's why I am chargeing a dollar instead of doing it for free. BATF says in order to maintian my FFL I have to be in business for "profit". As long as I can make a buck I feel I am in compliance. :)

I wanted to take the time and introduce my new business to the forum. I am now a licensed type 01 FFL dealer located in Athens, GA. I have been a member of The Outdoors Trader as a private individual for a while now but finally made the move to get my FFL. I will be offering any member of the ODT firearm transfers for only $1 per item. I would also love to do my best to get anyone who would like a quote on any new firearm you've been looking for. I have very low overhead and my prices will reflect such. I'm in the Athens area but would be more then happy to ship anything you need for actual cost to the FFL of your choice. I look forward to doing business with anyone willing to give me a shot. Please feel free to PM or email me with questions or to request a quote. Thanks.

Sincerely,
ClassicCityFirearms (aka Spamcastle)
Athens, GA 30605
sales@classiccityfirearms.com
http://www.classiccityfirearms.com

Nice, welcome to the ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom