• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFA Engraving help

jntayl1742

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
So cross my fingers my stamp will be here within a few weeks. I have had zero luck finding a local engraver that someone has used before. I don't want to mail off my lower does any one know anyone North of the Roswell area that does trust engraving? Looking for someone in the 400 corridor anywhere between Roswell and Dahlonega. Thanks for the help guys.

Yes there is an advertisement of them on here , IMS laser engraving. their right off 400, past exit 17 off of setting down circle. They did my sbr engraving, pretty sure fellers name was Paul? pleasant experience as it only took 20 mins! and couldnt be happier with it.

Last edited:
Bill Gray does Laser engraving and its a 3 days turnaround! I sent my gun off Friday and got it back the following Friday!

Graylaser.com

Tell him Cong sent ya! He does awesome engravings! I hadn't found anyone as fast! My first lower took 4 days total from time I sent to time ups dropped off my package to me. You have to ship it tho which only cost you $12 by ups! You can just the ar15 lower by USPS since its a "rifle". I sent it flat rate which was $10.

Bill Gray does Laser engraving and its a 3 days turnaround! I sent my gun off Friday and got it back the following Friday!

Graylaser.com

Tell him Cong sent ya! He does awesome engravings! I hadn't found anyone as fast! My first lower took 4 days total from time I sent to time ups dropped off my package to me. You have to ship it tho which only cost you $12 by ups! You can just the ar15 lower by USPS since its a "rifle". I sent it flat rate which was $10.

Sounds good but I called at 330 on a Friday afternoon, was gave directions. Drive over Saturday morning and 20 mins later was done. I don't think it gets any faster. Great guys at IMS.

Sounds good but I called at 330 on a Friday afternoon, was gave directions. Drive over Saturday morning and 20 mins later was done. I don't think it gets any faster. Great guys at IMS.

How much did he charge if you don't mind me asking? I've got an ar lower and an HK clone upper that need engraving.

Back
Top Bottom