• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice Large Blackhawk Bag on Wheels - Amazon $40

Reviewer just posted that it was a knockoff. Might be jealous and trolling.

Still a good price on a giant bag if the quality is decent.

Reviewer just posted that it was a knockoff. Might be jealous and trolling.

Still a good price on a giant bag if the quality is decent.

Just saw that. coming from the
company itself, "we never made one with that pattern"

I guess if it really blows, I'll file a claim and send it back.
I wonder how they are going to handle all these returns

My bag came last night but I did not get home till this morning to see it. Here are a few pics but they really do not do it justice. This is very high quality and now I'm wishing I ordered another initially. For $40 this is a steal! It looks just as good as any Blackhawk item I've bought. I've got a voodoo 2 double rifle case that is really nice and this is about up there in quality. Nice strong wide zippers, great material, tons of compartments. One of the little dividers even has a zipper where you can make it a compartment. Heavy duty plastic "backing" as we will call it that curves down at the bottom, looks like it will support anything. I'll load this thing down with a couple hundred pounds of ammo soon and see how it fairs but I'm confident it will take that and much more. Very strong wheels and bracing as well.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

The black foam pads are nice too. Bigger one to fit the complete bottom and the smaller 2 looks like you would form them to fit into smaller compartments if using the dividers.

Back
Top Bottom