• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nissan Titan Warrior

The Chevy looks like it took the headlights off the family truckster, and in all probability just as a big piece of crap... Do you think they will offer it in pee green? I like my Nissan Frontier, and I would love to have a Frontier PRO4X... But I'd pass on the Titan in this model.

Looks perfect for sitting in bumper-to-bumper on 285. Or trolling the local mall.

Yup, It's funny how at hunting camp they are afraid to take them off road for fear of getting scratched, dented or dirty. It's kind of like the soccer moms with 4x4 vehicles that have never left the pavement. The people that do use them for what they are intended are far and few.

I think it looks cool, I'd have that or the Toyota, the ford and chevy look ok but just kinda boring honestly and the ram looks stupid as ****. plus I can would be willing to be anything with nissain or Toyota in the front will always be less of a headache in the long run and will have better resale. But personally I'd leave them all as I just don't get giant trucks unless your constantly moving or towing huge items. My favorite truck ever is still the Tacoma because it was big enough to be useful for the everyday person but you didn't almost hit everything in a parking lot driving it.

I think it looks cool, I'd have that or the Toyota, the ford and chevy look ok but just kinda boring honestly and the ram looks stupid as ****. plus I can would be willing to be anything with nissain or Toyota in the front will always be less of a headache in the long run and will have better resale. But personally I'd leave them all as I just don't get giant trucks unless your constantly moving or towing huge items. My favorite truck ever is still the Tacoma because it was big enough to be useful for the everyday person but you didn't almost hit everything in a parking lot driving it.

They did a comparison of the Ram Runner and the Raptor and basically the Raptor was the better all around vehicle while the Ram Runner was 95% purpose built for baja style driving at high speeds.

Back
Top Bottom