• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nissan Titan Warrior

From what I just looked up, I think you are right, and the new ones have full time AWD, but they are getting rid of the 6.2L engine. :(
Yea we will see what the ecoboost can do in time but so far it is pretty impressive with an estimated 500 hp. The ones I've driven in the new f150 are noticeably quicker than the V8 with more horse power and torque. Obviously durability is the concern. The 10 speed transmission should be interesting as well

Yea we will see what the ecoboost can do in time but so far it is pretty impressive with an estimated 500 hp. The ones I've driven in the new f150 are noticeably quicker than the V8 with more horse power and torque. Obviously durability is the concern. The 10 speed transmission should be interesting as well

I will say this... I had the chance to drive a ecoboost and V-8 F150 in the summer of 2013, (both 2013 year model trucks) I was switching back and forth from the the V8 to the turbo, for a month, driving them on and off road, during a 2 month's of training at Ft. McCoy WI. I liked the V8, but it seemed neutered, by emissions, and it was choking the life out of the truck... I did like the ecoboost, it seemed to run faster, when i stomped on it....But to me its a unproven power plant, and if I was going to buy the truck, it would be the V8 ...

Back
Top Bottom