• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No balls

Mr. Booshie

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The FN Scar guy
233   0
Reaction score
What's with people making trade or purchase deals over PM then just going quiet. How hard is it let someone know you are no longer interested or you changed your mind etc.
Have you no respect for yourself, to act like a man?
Grow a pair and speak up, if/when you do just be honest.

I wish we could give negative feedback over that, especially when it costs you other deals you turned down because of working with someone like that.

:pop2:

Get screwed recently on a layaway program?

Nah I was working with this guy over 3-4 days earlier this week. Then he went quiet. Reappeared with some I can't find time bull crap so I offered to come to him. Then he all of the sudden had a last minute out of town thing. So I called him out basically saying politely if you changed your mind just let me know, no reply. I turned down 3-4 deals because of this "deal" I think it was all over 30+PMs

Nah I was working with this guy over 3-4 days. Then he went quiet. Reappeared with some I can't find time bull crap so I offered to come to him. Then he all of the sudden had a last minute out of town thing. So I called him out basically saying politely if you changed your mind just let me know, no reply. I turned down 3-4 deals because of this "deal" I think it was all over 30+PMs

Did you set a time and place for meet?

Everything is always 1st come 1st served until the meet is confirmed with place, time, date... etc regardless if someone says they will take it.

Im not saying it to be an ass either it's a lesson learned and just move on.

Nah I was working with this guy over 3-4 days earlier this week. Then he went quiet. Reappeared with some I can't find time bull crap so I offered to come to him. Then he all of the sudden had a last minute out of town thing. So I called him out basically saying politely if you changed your mind just let me know, no reply. I turned down 3-4 deals because of this "deal" I think it was all over 30+PMs
30+?!?! Well ****... that's almost common law marriage...

Back
Top Bottom