• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No integrity

Easy killer. Me raising my kid not to make a bad deal that doesnt benefit them does not make me a bad father. Ill take it followed up by some bull**** pictures of another gun. Yeah Im backing out.

Yeah the above scenery would be indicative of lack of integrity on the sellers part. It can go both ways ya know!

Something happens in my family or someoen I actually know needs money. Yeah Im backing out.

I'm sure a honest man with integrity would be truthful when using that excuse to back out of a deal and likewise the seller should understand if you had a family emergency come up. I know I would.

I really don't think this thread (or the OP) is talking about either of those scenario's though. The key word here is INTEGRITY and both parties need to have it.

Yeah the above scenery would be indicative of lack of integrity on the sellers part. It can go both ways ya know!

I'm sure a honest man with integrity would be truthful when using that excuse to back out of a deal and likewise the seller should understand if you had a family emergency come up. I know I would.

I really don't think this thread (or the OP) is talking about either of those scenario's though. The key word here is INTEGRITY and both parties need to have it.
exactly

Im not saying I have ever backed out of ANY deal that I said I will take it on but I did recently have a friend need help with a bit of money. Puts things in perspective.

Back
Top Bottom