• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more Sheetrock dust holy crap!

Been using one of those for nearly 30 years. Awesome tool. Be careful to limit the suction pressure to just what is needed (behind the handle) and don't sand perfectly straight with the grid/grain of the sanding screen or it will groove the finish.
Yeah I’ve learned a long time ago to do several sand patterns with the screen sanders.
I also use coarse to start and fine to finish then I go over it with a Sheetrock sanding sponge.
Amazing the imperfections you find once you hit it with a damp sponge.

Don’t know about this tool but the rigid shop vacs are the best! Used them for years in my business and much better than shop vac brand!
Yeah I looked in HF’s website and was going to get a smaller cheaper vacuum but when Ongot to the store all the rigid vacuums were marked down so I bought this upgraded larger one that was marked down to the same price of the smaller one I was going to buy.
I have a shop vac and a small stinger vac but neither of them are worth a crap for Sheetrock dust.
Also if you use the filter bags for sawdust in the Rigid vac’s you don’t clog your main filter as you would without the bag.
And yes you use the cartridge filter and the bag filter at same time in case
Anyone wondering.
I worked in a cabinet shop and built out showrooms for a while and I never knew about the filter bags.
We would clog up the cartridge filters so fast when cleaning up
Around the shop.
Wish knew then what I know now.

Back
Top Bottom