no negotiations site

I don’t understand when I asked a offer to buy a gunfrom a gentleman who said he wanted $200 but they sell new for $285 an I offer $175 he get all butthurt and stuff and I have to go the store on 20 you allknow what I’m talking about so there. Where is a site where so many won’tget mad when you make a lowball offer that might be less than the seller will take but it’s all I have to spend or want to spend because then there won’t be no meat on the bone for me and why would I trade of buy when I want to cell/sail/sell for more than I offer that’s how I make money when I’m not teaching English as a second language. That other store in Cherokee county that sells the same gun for $195 I offered $170 out the door and the man told me to something that is physically impossible so when do I do now? Where is the no negotiation site for buying guns cheap so I can sell them for a profit?

Even if JK I don't think I would put on an open site about "selling guns for profit." I get what you are saying ,but that is just asking for trouble! lol

Oh for Pete's sake. It's a SPOOF of a post that a new'ish member posted that was deleted before the butt hurt began in earnest.

It's meant to be funny damnit.

I do not sell guns for profit or fun. I sell software.

Back
Top Bottom