• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non fudd range within 50 mile range of Dallas?

Doesn't matter if it's kids or grumpy old men. As long the person shooting hits the intended target, it's a non issue.

However, looking around at most public ranges, everyone can't shoot worth a damn. Hence the rules to keep people safe and protect property.

Ga firing line seems OK, High Caliber in Canton never bothers me either when rapid firing.

Exactly. Common sense would go a long way but many operators and function checkers lack it.

Bah....its the ERA where nobody is “responsible for their own actions” and want to sue when some asshole nobody has control over - except themselves - messes around and hurts someone else.

I'd think any range that rents full auto weapons wouldn't have a rule like that.
Negative. You are good to go if you pay the extortion fee of rental plus range sold ammo. But if you did not pay those 2 things in combination, I can tell you that the local indoor ranges won't let it slide.

seems like the dumb ass kids are doing the mag dumps and **** like that

Nothing wrong with a safe mag dump or two. It's what's going to happen at 3 in the morning during a home invasion, why not practice like you play so that the dump is kept on target when there is no "range"?

The zero (sleeping) to 80mph (literally sometimes) is hard to stimulate, so years of being a first responder will have to suffice on that end of things.

Back
Top Bottom