• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Norinco M14

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
So, I just picked up a nice Norinco M14 to compliment my springfield M1A. This thing is a beast for sure. The metal is quality and surprisingly it has a chrome lined barrel. The only thing I'm not terribly happy with is the fit of the trigger group in stock and also the width and girth of the grip. Rather than dremeling and sanding into it, I was wondering if there are any synthetic stock available for purchase online for reasonable prices. I really don't want to spend a whole lot on a replacement stock.

I've looked at the archangel M1A stock, but I know some people like archangel stocks, some don't.

Any ideas for somewhere that has reasonable price on things in stock and relatively quick shipping?

Try the CMP. USGI stocks $35 bucks each but are wood. If not post a WTB ad on the M14 Forum or check the classifieds. Lots of good info on improving your Norinco over there. Plus you can find tips to fix your lock up on the trigger group until you get a new stock. Lot's of guys only buy Norinco's and Poly's for the forged receivers and the rest for USGI parts over time. Ebay usually has stocks. Forest Park Army Navy has a box full of wood but they all need work. Numrich I think has stocks cheap but again they need work.

Back
Top Bottom