Norinco NHM 91 value??

DavidW

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Ive got one from the early 90's and thinking about selling it... Just cant figure out the value, the internet prices ate all over the place. Any help here? Thanks!

Really good.... No rust, clean wood. Has only been shot a few times. Spent most of its life wrapped in a towel n the safe.

If that's the case, I'll give you $400 cash in the morning and buy you breakfast at Cracker Barrel Canton too!!! :boink:

I would think you could fetch between $700 and $800 from the right buyer at this time but I'm no pricing expert nor did I sleep at Holiday Inn last night! :lol:

From what I've seen on here and Gunbroker it's not out of line for you to ask a thousand. A lot of folks think the Chinese rifles are more valuable now since the 94 import ban.If you have the box and you're including the drum mag then I think a grand is within range. Seriously, I've seen SKS D and M models that take AK mags on GB for $800.00 and up. Granted, most of them have zero bids showing and I would never pay that but somebody out there would. Just look at it this way;if you had to go buy the same rifle now or in the near future that's most likely what you would have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom