North American Arms 380 acp

I've got one with CTC grips, it has a very heavy trigger pull, it is a bit weighty, and it is a thicker weapon mking it hard for me to actually use as a pocket gun. It is the 1911 as compared to the lcp being the glock. It is a great/solid weapon, very accurate with the laser, would be a good purse gun. Also very simple dissasembly If your interested in one with CTC let me know I've got a good bit of .380 ammo as well, but I've been trying to consolidate calibers for some time.

I like 'em. They're not as light as many of the polymer offerings, but they're much more pleasing to the eye, and true DAO as well as being solid steel rather than plastic. Sexy pistols for sure. I had one in .32 ACP that I foolishly traded and have missed since. I honed my pistolcraft with double action revolvers, so the DAO NAA trigger felt very natural to me, and I always shot tighter groups with it than anybody with a pistol that small had any business shooting.

I would not hesitate to buy another if the price was right. AWESOME customer service, too. Sandy and his crew are top notch.

I have a .32 Guardian. It is a great little pistol. Unlike the Keltecs, the .32 is significantly smaller than the .380. I can fit it into a cigarette case, phone case, etc. That said, due to the weight difference, I find the LCP a superior carry back up gun. It is so much lighter and easily concealed in pocket etc. Having both, I actually carry the LCP even though I greatly admire the all steal construction of the NAA.

Back
Top Bottom