Northern zone baiting laws

May want to educate him a little

I'm down loading the rules to my phone so when he shows up while were blasting hogs I'm good. I've already placed a call to the local DNR office where I hunt to speak with the supervisor, you can bet I'll have my bases covered when I sit with my kids hunting hogs over bait.

For me, I know that kids do what you do and not what you say so I feel it's necessary to go overboard on the "do what's right", because everyone (adult and kid) gets by with whatever they can. I want my kids to step just a little over the line when they stray, not go crazy. Stupid decisions in youth can be more harmful than stupid decisions as an adult simply because of the definition of a stupid decision at the time you make it.

I'm down loading the rules to my phone so when he shows up while were blasting hogs I'm good. I've already placed a call to the local DNR office where I hunt to speak with the supervisor, you can bet I'll have my bases covered when I sit with my kids hunting hogs over bait.

For me, I know that kids do what you do and not what you say so I feel it's necessary to go overboard on the "do what's right", because everyone (adult and kid) gets by with whatever they can. I want my kids to step just a little over the line when they stray, not go crazy. Stupid decisions in youth can be more harmful than stupid decisions as an adult simply because of the definition of a stupid decision at the time you make it.
I understand, been there and done that, even got the stupid badge for participating. But, the hunting hogs over bait is legal statewide, so you and the kiddos go mow down some bacon:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom