• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint you, but FAST Firearms transfers have always been $20 cash and $25 debit/credit card. We are one of the cheapest in the area, so please keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase a firearm. I'm not sure where the misinformation came from. You can always contact Mike at the above phone # to receive correct information. Thank you for your business!!

who manages your facebook page? I messaged them and was told it was free. Someone else mentioned you were free hence why I contacted you.

Sorry to disappoint you, but FAST Firearms transfers have always been $20 cash and $25 debit/credit card. We are one of the cheapest in the area, so please keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase a firearm. I'm not sure where the misinformation came from. You can always contact Mike at the above phone # to receive correct information. Thank you for your business!!

There are plenty of businesses that do stay busy and still offer free transfers. There are other areas to make a profit.

Sure are. I have done a free ffl transfer with 4th Armory and left with a magazine I need, and if I ever did a free ffl with CGP I will buy my ammo there too. The good will alone is reason to go out of my way to shop at some of these free ffl places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom