• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint you, but FAST Firearms transfers have always been $20 cash and $25 debit/credit card. We are one of the cheapest in the area, so please keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase a firearm. I'm not sure where the misinformation came from. You can always contact Mike at the above phone # to receive correct information. Thank you for your business!!

$20 is fair.

I'd love to hear more about the place. Do you have open hours or is it by appointment? This area is in dire need of good friendly FFL :)

There are plenty of businesses that do stay busy and still offer free transfers. There are other areas to make a profit.
Cherokee's been doing it for years. Evrytime I've transfered to them its free and I spend at least $150 on ammo and supplies. That's why they do it... Hell I drive 45 min there to do it free. Must pass at least 15 ffls on the way there from Rockmart including 5 in Rockmart alone.

Free transfer is a draw. Like cheap meat at Winn Dixie , they have to make up for it somewhere. I gladly pay $20.00

Sorry to disappoint you, but FAST Firearms transfers have always been $20 cash and $25 debit/credit card. We are one of the cheapest in the area, so please keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase a firearm. I'm not sure where the misinformation came from. You can always contact Mike at the above phone # to receive correct information. Thank you for your business!!

Your post intrigues me for a couple of reasons. Mainly because Fast Firearms used to advertise free transfers on AR15.com and I have actually used you guys twice for transfers that I was not charged for. I don't mind that you are now charging, but to say that you have always charged does not seem to be entirely honest, especially when you consider somebody from your store told "The Patriot" that you do free transfers when he messaged you on facebook.

Either way, thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Last edited:
most places are $20-$25. Cheapest in area would be $10-$15 or free! Your rates are standard, but thanks for clearing it up!

Last edited:
Hey, you guys are welcome to go to Bullseye a couple blocks down and pay $40 for a transfer. lol

FAST Firearms isn't much of a gun store per se. I never even knew they existed before I found them as a Davidson's FFL dealer. Their building does not have any apparent signage to indicate that they're a gun store. You could drive by and easily miss it. They have a small room in the back with not many guns, mostly Glocks the times I've been. Not sure if that has changed. Anyhow, Mike was great and I feel $20 is very fair for a transfer, especially considering that it's a small shop.

Bullseye, on the other hand, should be ashamed charging $40 for such a service considering the volume they do.

What are they next to the square?
My truck gets 12mpg if I set the sail up correctly. Spending $20 on the square will save me money compared to driving to a free shop.

Thank you. Now I have no reason to ever go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom