• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nov 3rd Deer Hunt

5A7D0122-2ADC-4A2D-A65F-DFB99039C390.jpeg
Good luck I came home last night,I think we still a week away at least,does still with kids seen 17 yesterday evening with 4 being bucks all in a food plot eating,bucks done a little smelling but nothing like chasing.this was some of them

He's a big deer. Close to 200 pounds. Neck is swollen. Hocks are black. My brother saw a real big buck running back and forth on the other side of the pond, around 450 yards out. He started rattling trying to get his attention, when two does and the nine point stepped out in front of him. First buck he ever rattled in. Good for him.

He was using his model 70 in 7mm WSM. That round has proven lethal to several good bucks in the past couple years.

View attachment 2347156 Good luck I came home last night,I think we still a week away at least,does still with kids seen 17 yesterday evening with 4 being bucks all in a food plot eating,bucks done a little smelling but nothing like chasing.this was some of them
I think you need some help there looks like you are over the limit on live deer lol

Back
Top Bottom