• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now Hiring Land Surveyors

land_surveyor

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Looking for all positions.

Salary based on experience.

Will train entry level positions.

Qualifications include:
Current Drivers License
Pass a background check
Pass a drug screen
Have reliable transportation to work

This position is in Woodstock GA.
Please do not call if you live more than 20 minutes from Woodstock.

LandPro Surveying
305 Creekstone Ridge
Woodstock GA 30188

404.386.2170 voice

Email resumes to:

info@landprosurveying.com

Business must be picking up across the board for the surveying industry. I've had two calls within the last week wanting me to come back to work. Hope you find a good candidate.

I would like to start immediately at entry level!! I can't work in the heat, no insects in my work environment, can only be on my feet short periods of time, must have breaks of 15 minutes every 2 hours , an hour for lunch, I am multi-religious and need all religious holidays as paid time off and an a climate controlled work area. I also recognize California's new minimum wage of $15/hour. My starting pay must be substantially more than that per hour because I think I deserve it. When can I start!!

I would like to start immediately at entry level!! I can't work in the heat, no insects in my work environment, can only be on my feet short periods of time, must have breaks of 15 minutes every 2 hours , an hour for lunch, I am multi-religious and need all religious holidays as paid time off and an a climate controlled work area. I also recognize California's new minimum wage of $15/hour. My starting pay must be substantially more than that per hour because I think I deserve it. When can I start!!

You sir, have management potential.

Business must be picking up across the board for the surveying industry. I've had two calls within the last week wanting me to come back to work. Hope you find a good candidate.
hard to get good help nowadays. Survey industry is wide open. A lot of the older guys have a hard time with all the new tech and the younger guys are too lazy.

hard to get good help nowadays. Survey industry is wide open. A lot of the older guys have a hard time with all the new tech and the younger guys are too lazy.

Possibly, but a lot of the "good help" has moved on and gotten jobs in other fields. This happened after the economy crashed, and the surveying industry suffered from it for so long. I tried to stick with it as long as I could, and had I been single, I may have been able to stick it out longer, but it's hard raising a family when you're not getting the hours in.

This is the sentiment shared by another party chief that I know, who is a good friend of mine. He ended up getting on at the fire department, made Sergeant and loves it. I ended up getting on with a chemical company in town and enjoy it. We both sit around and reminisce about the good old days, and both miss working out in the field, but don't see ourselves getting back into it full time.

I'm glad to see that it's picking up and I think it's a great field to get into, especially for younger guys with a little ambition. A person who has a good head on their shoulders can move up in a company if they put the time in and pay attention.

Back
Top Bottom