• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

now Morgan freeman is a rapist

Not that I agree with it, but it basically sounds like young attractive women in their own words exposing their breasts and bottoms got verbal attention from a dirty old man. Wear something modest? (Which they apparently started doing and it resolved.) There was something about rubbing a back or touching a skirt?

At least he wasn't bending em over in the Oval office...

first the link is to CNN, which I never trust. Second He is NOT accused of rape, and if you guys consider what he did rape, most of the straight guys on this page are rapists. and guess what Trump by his own words is a rapists.

Some of you guys are worse than the freakin media with your bull $h!t headlines just to draw people in. Click baiters.

first the link is to CNN, which I never trust. Second He is NOT accused of rape, and if you guys consider what he did rape, most of the straight guys on this page are rapists. and guess what Trump by his own words is a rapists.

Some of you guys are worse than the freakin media with your bull $h!t headlines just to draw people in. Click baiters.
Lolol

Most of us are just laughing at the absurdity of the left eating itself and the metoo bs

I could give a **** about the accusations to be honest; that's between him, the accusing, god, and possibly either a judge+jury or a .357

Back
Top Bottom