• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA instructors needed! Basic Safety Course

mgonza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
‘Bout Tre Fiddy
171   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I need a cool ODTr that is NRA certified, or other certification, to conduct a firearms safety class for my employees. Class size will approximately be 15 people.
Something not too intense (30 min to and hour) for they are all new people to guns. I just need them taught basic safety and handling procedures, four rules of firearms safety, proper unloading procedures, etc...

I need some one professional in appearance and demeanor.

PM your compensation requirements and time available.

Thanks!

"Headhunter" is very qualified. If for some reason he is unable I would be glad to help you.

I've been doing several corporate classes such as what you've mentioned.... an entire Dentist's office consisting of 8 people, two diffrent Insurance office groups, a large group of executives from a carpet mfr. including the owner, a Drs' group from Atlanta & have an upcoming class for a group of security officers for a large church.

I'm doing more remote, out of town classes so I could come to you.

Regardless of who does it, I believe you will need more than 30 min. though.

Last edited:
can you tell me what you consider a "professional appearance" for a firearms instructor?

just wanting to know... we have a discussion at work right now about a "professional appearance"

i know as far as demeanor that any- hey y'all watch this- won't fly

not trying to start anything, and if PM would be better for you, i totally understand...

good luck on your search !

Back
Top Bottom