NRA Life Membership *deal is dead

Myself, and this is just me. I don't care about the cheap little bag, hat, knife or whatever. I also don't mind getting request in the mail for donations.

What matters to me is the fact that the NRA is fighting everyday to protect our right to keep and bear arms. You can be sure, if not for the NRA, your gun selection at the local gun store and the guns you are able to buy and own would be a lot different.

I don't really either, but why say you're going to get it with a membership, and then from all replies on here never do it? It's just a come-on that they have no intentions of fulfilling.

I don't really either, but why say you're going to get it with a membership, and then from all replies on here never do it? It's just a come-on that they have no intentions of fulfilling.
I have always gotten the little trinkets....
Not that they are a factor for me....
No one else seems to care about us gun nuts on a nationwide scale as the NRA does and they are the one group that scares the Hell out of Demorats!!!
And yes it takes a lot of money to buy politicians look at what Bloomberg alone spends to make us all Commies!!

Back
Top Bottom