NRA Life Membership *deal is dead

I'd pay almost any amount to have them stop sending my renewal notices 4 months after I just renewed... they're either the most disorganized group in the industry... or just looking to get hold of more money. Neither is good.

2013 info, $834k. Not out of bounds IMHO. Now the Treasurer making $2.8m I'm not so sure about.... http://www.guns.com/2015/03/30/nras-irs-form-990-for-2013/

I'd pay almost any amount to have them stop sending my renewal notices 4 months after I just renewed... they're either the most disorganized group in the industry... or just looking to get hold of more money. Neither is good.

They do appear disorganized, and while I am a member and appreciate what they do, they don't do it for free. It's not altruism. Who wouldn't beat the trumpet for being pro-gun making almost $1M a year?

They do appear disorganized, and while I am a member and appreciate what they do, they don't do it for free. It's not altruism. Who wouldn't beat the trumpet for being pro-gun making almost $1M a year?
I'd do it for half that. but if the Treasurer wants to step down I'd rather that job.

Back
Top Bottom