• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Numrich to the rescue! (Update!)

I've had 2 PTRs and love them. The new ones come with standard .308 threads and the paddle mag release.

RTGParts is a good source for hard to find stuff for HK rifles.

I've had 2 PTRs and love them. The new ones come with standard .308 threads and the paddle mag release.

RTGParts is a good source for hard to find stuff for HK rifles.
I used them but most was out of stock

Should have kept it bubba original. Has that Fallout / end of the world feel that you just dont get with most.
Well come to find out my PTR is a 16 inch barrel witch takes a HK93 hand gaurd. Which I had to order. SOOOO i'm still waiting on the parts.

1. I love me some HK 91 variant. I missed the boat in the late 80s when a real 91 with collapsible stock would set you back @ $700, which to a teen age kid might as well been a million. Now folks are asking a mint for one. I recently picked up the CIA C308 which scratched the itch for one. First order of business was to swap out furniture for the green set. luckily the sets on HK parts fit perfect. mean machine. Eats brass and spits it out to the next county but it's a blast. I've had so so luck with numb-rich. about half the time I get the wrong part or a used part that looks like it needed to filed 13ed. Good luck on your project

Well I found out my barrel is 16 inches so I had to get a hk93 handguard. Also ended up ordering all black stock and bipod. Looks a lot better now. Numrich sent so beated up old stock and had to order from RTG parts.
20170808_153906.jpg

Back
Top Bottom