• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Only way I can think of for him to get off here is to bribe the judge. Which, in NYC, is probably a real option.

Or, if he has some buddies in police departments outside the city...he could have them pull over the DA, Judge, arresting officers, etc for some trumped up moving violation and then plant drugs in their car.

Or close family members of the above. Fight fire with fire.

Jk.

Only way I can think of for him to get off here is to bribe the judge. Which, in NYC, is probably a real option.

Or, if he has some buddies in police departments outside the city...he could have them pull over the DA, Judge, arresting officers, etc for some trumped up moving violation and then plant drugs in their car.

Or close family members of the above. Fight fire with fire.
He's screwed. Not old enough to have those kinds of friends that would start a ****storm for him up there and I doubt he's got the money to bribe a sitting judge.

I was joking....sort of. Lots of corruption up there...I would be researching all the parties looking for dirt on them.
Leverage.

I would also be exploring the angle of whether it was a valid stop....or part of an illegal scam targeting Southerners.

Well, he did have a headlight out, so I think the initial stop was valid.

I hope he can dodge the bullet on this, but he has a tough hill to climb, and even shelling out big bucks for a good lawyer doesn't guarantee a favorable outcome.

Just a reminder to everyone reading this, when was the last time you checked all your vehicle lights, including the tag light (the favorite one for many Ga LEOs)?

I have to go up to Long Island to see mom, dad and sister at cemetery. It will be a very uncomfortable trip without my carry. I will have a 90lb GSD with and a small youth aluminum bat.

Last trip I went way out of the way and dropped my stuff off at a friend's in PA.

Back
Top Bottom