• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oar Fish proves bigfoot can exist

Umm what? I'm not a fan of Obama, but calling him the antichrist is just ridiculous. Where in the book of Revelation do you see the description of the "antichrist" (quotes because that word doesn't actually appear in Revelation) or the beasts? Do you know what was described? If you do, how does that translate into being B.O.?

Just curious...

Really? in a thread with wookies, aliens, bigfoot I am ridiculous for calling BO the antichrist? I was just saying that it is hard to see things in the current that may be proven true in the future (gorillas being discovered in the 20th century). This in the "Area 51" forum, relax.

Really? in a thread with wookies, aliens, bigfoot I am ridiculous for calling BO the antichrist? I was just saying that it is hard to see things in the current that may be proven true in the future (gorillas being discovered in the 20th century). This in the "Area 51" forum, relax.

Maybe there needs to be a universal sarcasm font so everyone knows when someone is being sarcastic. If you weren't being sarcastic, which I assumed you weren't considering the way it was worded, then I don't really see how me asking you to point out how you made that connection unreasonable; especially in the Area 51 section.

Maybe there needs to be a universal sarcasm font so everyone knows when someone is being sarcastic. If you weren't being sarcastic, which I assumed you weren't considering the way it was worded, then I don't really see how me asking you to point out how you made that connection unreasonable; especially in the Area 51 section.

Especially when you consider there are a few on here that are determined to turn every thread political. What a bunch of miserable humps those guys must be.

"Hard to find" implies that they have, in fact, been found, albeit with great difficulty. The oarfish falls into that category, certainly. Bigfoot doesn't.

To the point, the discovery of one rare creature in no way affects the chances of discovering any other particular as of yet undiscovered creature.

I will say that the discovery of new species in general does raise my hope that other new species will be discovered...but I still don't see how we can connect the two particular species in the OP.

Should have posted in Stupid Stuff forum I guess...

Dunkel... the Great Burster of Bubbles

i like to think that george lucas visited area 49 (area 51 is just a distraction) during the production of star wars and that is where the designs came from for the characters, they are real

Back
Top Bottom