• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oar Fish proves bigfoot can exist

Bigfoot is really an Oar fish that has evolved over the centuries and learned to walk upright replacing his scales with hair in order to blend in with poluted waterways during the de-escalation of his species. The two that washed up were learning how to walk upright in order to get on shore and sign up for Obamacare when they collapsed from mercury poisoning that had washed out to sea from the California Gold Rush era. They were scheduled to be picked up by a UFO from Area 51 that inadvertedly got off course while checking out an armed unmaned drone from DHS that was in route to the Mexican Border to attack Al Quada soldiers crossing the border disguised as more Oar Fish. This whole incident will be documented in a Disney movie called the "Circle of Life". If you don't believe me, I read this on WikiLeaks!:confused:

The recent oar fish washing up out west proves nothing except that the Japanese nuke plant Fukushima is poisoning the depths of the Pacific, and that oar fish exist. If two have washed up imagine how many have been poisoned and either decomposed at sea, been eaten by other creatures etc. I dont think the Japanese Govt will ever be held accountable for the damage that plant is doing to our planet and it just keeps getting swept under the rug. Those radioactive releases (heavy metals) are heavy and going straight to the deepest part of our oceans where they will continue to poison the planet for many years to come. The Govt will take a surface sample and say nothing to see here move along, No problem here go watch TV and move along.
(Is That Area 51 Enough For You?)

that is not at all illogical, i haven't eaten fish since the power plant incident and i was going to eat my heart out of shrimp and fish at the golden corral at least once a week. unfortunately you can not isolate one part of the ocean so hard to tell where radioactive fish have swam to by now

I remember now, thats' the kickass Hair band "The Bacca Brothers" from back in the 60's & 70's. Sniffy, Snuffy, Nobacca, Tobacca, Dippybacca, Chewbacca, and Cousin It. They had a short string of hit's: "No Dreads on Me", "Braids & Ponytails in her Hair", and "Mornin Frizzies".

LOL.....and remember the flute player Spitbacca was kicked out of the band for chewing while playing. Just too gross.....

Occam's Razor states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/there-...active-water-leaking-into-the-pacific/5345909
fukushima_radiation_nuclear_fallout_map-400x221.jpg

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/fukushima-plant-leaking-radiation-dir
fukushima_radiation_map.jpg

Now the oar fish has been cut open and found to be full of tapeworms. I wonder if bigfoot has tape worms......

Back
Top Bottom