• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OC in Waffle House Sunday am Marietta

Interesting, especially given the anti-gun nature of Waffle House.

I OC sometimes just because it's more comfortable. Did it today at Home Depot and Kroger no big deal. I think most people are so unaware of their surroundings that they just don't notice.

You are absolutely correct sir. The only time I CC is when I have a coat on. The rest of the time I OC because it's more comfortable. I live 35 miles north of Columbus and OC everywhere... I have never had anyone GUWK or say something to me... To include LEO's.

Have the people whining about his "choice" of seating been to a waffle house? He looks alone to me and booths are reserved for parties of two or more at every waffle house I've ever been to. Sitting in the stools (which all put your back to the door at any of the locations of I've been to) was probably his only option on a busy morning there.

How many people complaining about his "showing off" of his "exercising his rights" have a bumper sticker on their car/truck to let everyone know how you exercise your 1st amendment rights? Can someone provide any actual statistics or examples of civilian OCers being targeted by criminals at a rate higher than any other person? I know of at least one story of civilians OCing that deterred crime, but have yet to read a news story about their gun being taken and used to kill them incidental to a robbery etc that had nothing to do with them before they were noticed OCing.

Back
Top Bottom