• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT AR DONATION BUILDOUT GIVEAWAY Part 2

We are done!!!!!

Bama just donated this:

BAM!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362205511.015908.jpg

hopefully the rest of the parts show up this week.

I have talked with Nate at Fort Daniels and this AR for the next ODT giveaway will be cerakote as soon as the parts all come in:)

Also, once that is done, Funkytechmonkey will cut the custom case for it!!!!

Thanks to all that donated. LETS GET STARTED!!!!

I have just spoken with Mr. Pigslayer aka(300AAC-hoghunter) and made a few suggestions that he is open to. It will require a bit of help from everyone who calls the ODT home though. We agreed that this could be the biggest and baddest giveaway of all time! For this to happen, Hoghunter needs everyone to do whatever they can to make this EPIC. Things that are needed are-
1-Range gear
2-Rifle bag
3-ammo-ammo-ammo!!!!(in every caliber)
4-survival gear
5-first aid
6-tactical gear
7-some really good booze in case of a bug in-
8-cleaning kits
9-sling
10- badass knife,axe,machete,etc...
11-.300 upper, it is after all a multi-lower.
12-.22 conversion and mags

This is going to be huge and thanks for anything that you can do to help. Please direct all donations to 300AAC-hoghunter.

Last edited:
I have just spoken with Mr. Pigslayer aka(300AAC-hoghunter) and made a few suggestions that he is open to. It will require a bit of help from everyone who calls the ODT home though. We agreed that this could be the biggest and baddest giveaway of all time! For this to happen, Hoghunter needs everyone to do whatever they can to make this EPIC. Things that are needed are-
1-Range gear
2-Rifle bag
4-survival gear
5-first aid
6-tactical gear
8-cleaning kits
9-sling

This is going to be huge and thanks for anything that you can do to help. Please direct all donations to 300AAC-hoghunter.

EPIC!!!!!

I have 100 rounds of .223 brass FMJ and 100 rounds of 9mm brass FMJ to get this next phase started-

1-Range gear
2-Rifle bag
4-survival gear
5-first aid
6-tactical gear
8-cleaning kits
9-sling

I work at a liquor store. I'll see what I can come up with. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom