• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Car peeps......Is this week the best time to buy a new car?

Ford or Chevy?

• Stick with Ford.....

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Cross over and buy a Chevy....

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Don't buy anything, keep what you got...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Just go eat a bunch of tacos...

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
Love my truck......and I already have to dump $800 into it because my dumbass decided to take it off road over at Cabelas! Busted bumper, dinged fender, and scratched rims.....****er doesn't even have 300 miles on it.

I gotta hand it to my wife - she's been quite the trooper. 2005 Honda Pilot we bought brand new. She's still driving it and all I've had to do is change the oil and filters, tires, battery, the usual stuff. Less than 100,000 miles on the 12 year old vehicle. It does need a front right cv joint one of these days but it's not even clicking yet.

But she's getting the itch and I'm not going to deny because she's been happy with this one for 12 years. Hoping we can get something 2 years old or so that she's happy with as long as she has been with this one.

Congrats OP - I'm not a Chevy guy but that's a sharp looking truck!

I looked many crash test videos today.
The small overlap test started in 2012.
Some older design models still in production did poorly.
They added in 2016 the passenger side.
The 2015 f150 extended cab was shocking.
The pilot didn't do too good.
I have had several people lately over the centerline come at me. You might have too.

I looked many crash test videos today.
The small overlap test started in 2012.
Some older design models still in production did poorly.
They added in 2016 the passenger side.
The 2015 f150 extended cab was shocking.
The pilot didn't do too good.
I have had several people lately over the centerline come at me. You might have too.

And the safety ratings are compared against other vehicles of the same size category
So a small car with a five star rating is not as safe as a large vehicle with a three star rating

Reactions: MRM
Back
Top Bottom