• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already having a crisis on what to bring and what not to bring. I'm going to panic and show up with only a garbage rod and an AR or something. j/k
Quit thinking and bring everything. You will shoot it all.

I have a play date for kiddos this Saturday.They need it. Sorry I cannot come out.
Bring the kiddos. What could be more fun than a day at the CMP. The other parents will thank you when the SHTF and their kiddos are defending the home front with sniper precision.

After several trips I've learned to keep it to no more than three rifles. Not having to paste repairs or walk down range makes for an easy day of practice and record keeping. Too many toys and you get ADHD on speed. Stay focused and have a productive trip. I wish I could go to this one.

After several trips I've learned to keep it to no more than three rifles. Not having to paste repairs or walk down range makes for an easy day of practice and record keeping. Too many toys and you get ADHD on speed. Stay focused and have a productive trip. I wish I could go to this one.

There is not a snow balls chance in hell I can only bring 3 rifles .

3??? This is a gun orgy not a ménage à trois. Bring a dozen and shoot multiple loads from all of them.

There is not a snow balls chance in hell I can only bring 3 rifles .
Now you have the right mind set. Intervention avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom