• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several trips I've learned to keep it to no more than three rifles. Not having to paste repairs or walk down range makes for an easy day of practice and record keeping. Too many toys and you get ADHD on speed. Stay focused and have a productive trip. I wish I could go to this one.
I always tell myself this and never manage to do it. LOL!

Bring the kiddos. What could be more fun than a day at the CMP. The other parents will thank you when the SHTF and their kiddos are defending the home front with sniper precision.
I wish it was this easy. 8 yo might be OK at the range, but 4 yo is a no go. We shoot regularly in our back yard, and he has not gotten into shooting yet. They had a tough week with the funeral and cousins coming and then leaving so I need to do something fun for them.

I wish it was this easy. 8 yo might be OK at the range, but 4 yo is a no go. We shoot regularly in our back yard, and he has not gotten into shooting yet. They had a tough week with the funeral and cousins coming and then leaving so I need to do something fun for them.
Family first. Have a great funday.

Quit thinking and bring everything. You will shoot it all.

There simply isn't enough room in the car. I'll have to figure something out, but I think I am going to err on the lazy side since I don't want to clean everything, just a couple. I think the important question really isn't how many rifles to bring, but how much ammo.

There simply isn't enough room in the car. I'll have to figure something out, but I think I am going to err on the lazy side since I don't want to clean everything, just a couple. I think the important question really isn't how many rifles to bring, but how much ammo.
Rent a U-Haul bring everything. Use a power washer. Gets the job done fast.

But seriously, they start the mandatory safety briefings for 1st timers at 9am local time. We usually grab a bite to eat along the way because there's no food there and we tend to stay all day. Looking forward to meeting you man....

View attachment 1033122

Do we expect to have enough room for everyone (us and others included) if we get there at 9am? Walk me through what to expect if you dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom