• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*** ODT CMP range invasion version 2.0 *** October 1st.

1) If anyone would like to meet for breakfast holler. I'm game. Not sure what the last exit is that way that has a Waffle House. :becky:
2) To get the discount make sure and mention that you are with "The Outdoor's Trader/ODT" when you check in. I just spoke with them and we are on the list for the discount.
3) Does anyone have any labels and can't make pre-printed name tags? I'm TERRIBLE with names. If not I can go get some.

Woodstock, we're basically there the whole day so there's plenty of time to meet with folks, swap lies and excuses, etc. Most people are raring to go as soon as they open the range, so check in/safety video if needed and then shooting doesn't really allow for any prolonged or formal group meeting but again PLENTY of time to get to know fellow ODTrs while doing the thing one of our favorite things.
As mentioned PACK A LUNCH. There's places to eat at the ranges (so you don't have to pack up your gear) or since the weather is so nice there's outside tables overlooking range 1 for those that want to take a more formal break from shooting.

I'll likely only be on the rifle ranges, and others have said they're only doing pistol or clays etc , which means other than first thing in the morning may not be likely to see many odt'rs.
Wait why do I think that's a bad thing?

I'll see if I can dig up some name tags.
Look for me, Okuma Steve....

I'll be bringing two boxes of match grade .308 if someone wants to trade for some 5.56/ .223.

They are:

Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr Sierra Matchking BTHP
media.midwayusa.com_productimages_880x660_Primary_728_728886.jpg

Hornady Match 168gr BTHP
media.midwayusa.com_productimages_2200x1650_Primary_212_212811.jpg

Everybody packed up?
I haven't even decided what I'm taking yet. :laugh:

Somebody asked about sporting clays. I'm in for a round.

I won't be home until tomorrow evening but I'm not taking much so packing won't take long.

Also, I emailed CMP about the drone and arial photography. Waiting to hear back.

Back
Top Bottom