• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

Show info states we can set up on Friday from noon till 6. How does security work? Or is there any? Sounds like Saturday morning will be a cluster f**k

They will have local, off duty LEO there Friday and Saturday. I believe they even have an LEO overnight as well.

Saturday morning are always difficult for those that can't set up Friday's and those attending the show, since parking is limited.

But this is year 3 of the show and should run smoother this year, as It has gotten better the last 2 shows put on by ODT.

I will also mention to those with tables and w/o, this show has ended early every year and it is best to get there as early as you can because of this.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Hmm, we setup on Sat morning before doors opened last year. Parking lot had plenty of open spaces, rolled my carts through check-in no wait and we sold most of the day. It did sizzle down late which was kinda nice.

Yeah, parking usually sucks for those trying to park in the rear or that front loading zone area if a lot of dealers do it @ once especially that last hour before opening when the early birds start to wait in line too.

Last year was my first time. I just made sure to get there extra early Saturday morning to get in line before doors opened. Parked in main lot. Was okay moving in my stuff with a hand truck until the elevator crapped out at 8:15 in the morning
Was surprised show basically shut down by 4pm.

They are surplus cans in very good shape. Most of the cans look like they never had anything in them. Good seals also.
IMG_20240411_205055223.jpg
IMG_20240411_205101581.jpg
IMG_20240411_205121708.jpg
IMG_20240411_205139244.jpg

Show info states we can set up on Friday from noon till 6. How does security work? Or is there any? Sounds like Saturday morning will be a cluster f**k
I have set up for the last 2 shows and have a table at this one. I have set up on Friday both times. There is security around the clock, including over night, and I have no issues leaving my weapons and sale stock there overnight. I appreciate the extra time on Friday to set up without having too many people want to look before it is done. Staff has done a great job on these and I have yet to see a cluster anything so far. Come on out and have a good time.

Don't forget to pack you some twinkies and candy bars and a soda or two just in case the taco truck doesn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom