• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT, I need your help and I extend to you an invitation. Map Added RSVP

RSVP for attendance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My agenda thingy actually says "use less expletives" and "no more penis pictures or drawings ". My office manager is great and she's doing her best to keep
me in line.

Dude, just stop looking at them. It may be difficult at first but if you keep working on it I think you can stop....

As far as the expletives are concerned you're on your ****ing own, can't ****ing help ya.

Ringleader clan from Lilburn will go and have a couple of seats available in the van if someone wants to hitch a ride. 2 seats, 3 if you want to be comfy with the twins. Leaving Lilburn - Beaver Ruin Rd about 4:00, I-85S to I-20 to the party. PM if you want to ride. Hayata Hayata might be out of your way, but if not, let me know.

Ringleader clan from Lilburn will go and have a couple of seats available in the van if someone wants to hitch a ride. 2 seats, 3 if you want to be comfy with the twins. Leaving Lilburn - Beaver Ruin Rd about 4:00, I-85S to I-20 to the party. PM if you want to ride. Hayata Hayata might be out of your way, but if not, let me know.

Thanks for the invite but will prolly leave a little earlier to beat the traffic and invite myself over to his new shop. Shame on me, I still haven't seen the new place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom