• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

Here it is the 12th of June and my brother Bearpugh has been on my mind all day as it is the fifth anniversary of his going home.

Time goes so fast and life is so fleeting. Reach out to an old friend you have been out of touch with. Spend more time with friends you stay in contact with. Our time here is limited and we know not when it will be at an end.

I know that he is at peace and healed and I would not want to have denied him his new life to remain here with us. Yet I miss him and this world is a little less . . . everything without him.

Say a prayer for his wife and his daughters who have had to continue on without him.

Here it is the 12th of June and my brother Bearpugh has been on my mind all day as it is the fifth anniversary of his going home.

Time goes so fast and life is so fleeting. Reach out to an old friend you have been out of touch with. Spend more time with friends you stay in contact with. Our time here is limited and we know not when it will be at an end.

I know that he is at peace and healed and I would not want to have denied him his new life to remain here with us. Yet I miss him and this world is a little less . . . everything without him.

Say a prayer for his wife and his daughters who have had to continue on without him.
I saw his wife before Christmas. Man time flies.

5 years? Time really does speed up the older you get. RIP

Back
Top Bottom