• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT, let's make a difference in this young girls life!

If the charity does its job well there's no way they can pass 100% of the donation. A well functioning charity has people who do that as their jobs and those people have to eat too. That means paying them (usually less than what they'd make doing similar work in a private sector). Any large charity that's passing through 70/80% of the proceeds is probably a good one doing good work.
Hmmm ............. big charity's are the worst one's.............no 501(c) charity will pass 70/80 % they are a gig for top executive's to make MONEY off your 'feelings'

>>>>>>>>>by law; 501(c)'s only 5 cents on the dollar have to go to 'the' cause. <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tried to kick in but site seemed to be locked in processing mode and timed out 4 times before I gave up.
It did that to me as well but a quick look at my Credit card app showed the payment went through even though it said processing on the charity website.

Hopefully you didn't get charged 4 times.

They need to do a better job on their donation site. I had to click the "I ain't no dang robot" thing a dozen times.
Still not sure if it went through. I guess I need to check my card.
Edit... it went through.

They need to do a better job on their donation site. I had to click the "I ain't no dang robot" thing a dozen times.
Still not sure if it went through. I guess I need to check my card.
Edit... it went through.
Thanks bud!

And you're right they do. But I'm just glad they're not using Paypal or GoFundMe or some other left wing company that's gonna take a chunk of the money.

Back
Top Bottom