• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

Regrettably I will be unable to make it today. Thanks for the hard work guys I know that it will be awesome. Pics please.
Upside for me, I wont have to liquidate the 401K to buy all the cool stuff I would see.

Not joining us. Man that is a bummer.:blue: Thank you for the name badges:bounce:
I knew it was going to be "iffy" for me from the start, I have 3 siblings from three different states in town today, and since we almost lost Mom back in May I really need to be at Mom & Dads so I remain the favorite child.:becky:

Regrettably I will be unable to make it today. Thanks for the hard work guys I know that it will be awesome. Pics please.
Upside for me, I wont have to liquidate the 401K to buy all the cool stuff I would see.

I knew it was going to be "iffy" for me from the start, I have 3 siblings from three different states in town today, and since we almost lost Mom back in May I really need to be at Mom & Dads so I remain the favorite child.:becky:

Sorry you guys can't make it. Hopefully NEXT time!

I'm adding an AR and a 10/22 TD.

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover - I'm guessing most folks are gonna be in the woods this morning so I'm hoping it won't be busy. We'll meet in the club house. Newbs will need to take the safety briefing before going out on the range.

Safe travels everyone and see you there!

Hey alleycat alleycat , I will be on the road at 8 which should get me there at 9 central time. Having never been there before I have no idea how soon it gets crowed. If it does at all. Would you get me a lane if needed? Do they have caddies to go along with the golf carts? Man I'm excited and so is Doc Evans. She could give RedHotShot RedHotShot competition in the peanut gallery. LOL. Soelvig is a hoot.

I am ready for a good shoot today!!

Back
Top Bottom