• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Members Taking advantage when overpricing GUNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTracker

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   2
Reaction score
The Question:

Is it fair, right or otherwise to post an asking price for a gun that is over inflated?

I've seen enough of the good old boy sales pitch that ends up with the buyer having a gun that he's paid to much for.

I've been called a low life and a drug addict this morning on the ODT, because I offered what the blue book of guns valued the selling item for.

I know we have some very honest people on this site, however there are also some on here that are just trying to take advantage because they made a bad deal.

Would it not be a more professional approach to sell a weapon for the real value not an inflated one?
Yes maybe some would pay a little more for a gun they want, but more and more I see a someone trying to sell guns with no moral understanding of being a honest man, they just want to FUB someone else because they made a bad deal.

I hope this post gets a lot of feedback, because I would like to be able to send a link to some of the real world conditions of such activity. and how real men view such.

BTY I'm not a drug addict or drinker, And I would meet him FTF anytime to discuss.

its annoying but if someone is disillusioned about the value of their guns, chances are you confronting them with the "regular" price wont change their opinion

you will also notice that alt of those overpriced guns never sell and just get relisted (so the seller is the one hurt ultimately by their stupid high pricing)

folks can ask what they want, nothing you can do about it. if they wont play ball dont buy from them and if they are a douche about it put them on your ignore list

Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse, or beating a dead dog in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided.

What?! People don't always correctly evaluate the value of their possessions? *cancelling my $700 G42 deal*

Grade A right here folks

Will cows be the new popcorn emoticon?

How about....

i.walmartimages.com_i_p_00_04_14_67_00_0004146700095_500X500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom